Total Pageviews

Monday, December 16, 2013

Pineapple Martini, Bushy brows and a Christmas wish to be home.

Lunedi, Monday, December 16, 2013

Good Monday Morning,

A year ago I was in Great Barrington, Massachusetts with my son. MOVING him. I moved my son out of his rental and into his first home. Pretty straightforward. Except. Except George bought his home from a dead man who hadn't planned on selling his home or dying. This poor dude died while he was on a trip to Paris. He choked to death. On escargot!

Never could trust those slippery little suckers, called snails!

At any rate, a year ago...... had me moving OUT of TWO houses, and INTO ONE.

That was the START of a year of MOVING. I moved THREE TIMES this spring, in ITALY. And, THE MOVING continues, still.

My psychologist friend would always advise me "Judy, if you are going to do or feel SOMETHING: swim in it".  Based upon that, I am SWIMMING in moving.

I had a delightful time at the college Graduation party. He is such a nice young man. He is the middle of three boys...and the family is so spectacularly close and warm. It is pure pleasure to be in the fold of a good, nice family. He wants to be a doctor. I got him a reference book that I have given each of my kids: "Taber's Medical Reference". A Green book with all kinds of medical terms, etc... The mom of these boys is a superior cook and hostess. We were served Roy's Martinis with pineapple as the cocktail of choice.

I am supposed to have my eyebrows tweezed this morning along with my daughter: a kinda mom-daughter bonding time. She was up till sunrise having a little fete with her friends.... so, there is no stirring from that neck of the woods. I am a bit disinclined to be the one to awaken the sleeping princess.

I am loving my midget Christmas tree. It makes me happy. I have figured out what I am getting my daughter's live-in boyfriend for Christmas: a lawnmower! A little push one. HINT HINT. So, it will fit into his car and he can see if it also works well on Siesta Key.  Hehehehehe.  Hey, otherwise, he could be getting a CD of Heather Headley! We'll see if I actually go through with it, as it is kinda like giving SOCKS as a gift, except with a big motor and blower.

I am having a Christmas fantasy: to be in my home by then.

wish me luck. I intend to send another Query today. wish me luck luck. please please.

Smiles and warmth,

Judy









No comments:

Post a Comment