Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmastime, Febreeze and my HEPA VAC! Oh what a holiday.

Tuesday, Dec. 17th, 2013

It is a week till Christmas Eve.,

How different these past two holidays have been: all due to MOVING. Last year, I was with George and missed Carlyle for the first Christmas. This year I am with Carlyle and will miss George for the first Christmas.

It is NOT the same when all my babies aren't surrounding me at the holidays. I feel a wanting. A lack. Like a part of me is missing.

At any rate- I am still loving my midgey christmas tree-ette.

I have officially bought out (or TRIED to) Febreeze 2 in 1/ plug in deoderizers for my Siesta Key house. I figured I had to buy ONE brand, or I would go crazy figuring out which one went where....Don't need any other additional idea to help me go any crazier than I might possibly be right this very moment.

I want to smell LAVENDER throughout. Also bought lots of DAMP-RID.... to soak up any excess moisture. These are all superficial fixes to placate my desire to feel as if my home is 'moving forward' in the 'clear air' department. My HEPA industrial vacuum arrives this week: so, the hygenic part of cleaning up particles and particulents begin! I figured that I could move in without some of the floors and without one dry-wall, if necessary, as long as it is 'healthy' and CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN.

This afternoon, we pull up carpets in my daughter's house to lay CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN bamboo floors in her home, as well. So, I will again be a displaced person... this time, not from the house, but  from my bedroom of refuge.

More garbage bags to fill: to empty my bedroom. Ayy yay yay.

These tasks make staring at my midgey tree: oh.... so delightful.

Hope yours is a super Tuesday, with a big grin.......

Warmth, as always

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment