Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Letting go and moving forward. Wish me luck!

Tuesday, Dec 10, 2013

I am feeling great this morning.

First of all, the museum has decided to do what is correct with regards to me.

I have been chatting about giving and feeling good about it. I don't need recognition with my name or fan fare. Not even close to that. It isn't accolades that press my 'happy button'. I like a personal thanks for a job well intended- everyone does. A pat on the back. A smile and a hug. I am normal.

Any of us- when we give something of ourselves don't in the end want to feel small, insignificant, and disrespected. And that is where my anger came from. That is just plain painful- as a woman who detests tension and ill will.... and grew up in a household filled with that anxiety, I run from it. We all have a line in the sand: and the museum had gravely crossed it. And, now they are making it OKAY by following up on a commitment made. So, all my anger can dissipate, as it so never served me. And that: means it is a great NEW day.

It is such a brand new day that by 7:00am this morning, I had already sent out one query letter to an agent. That is meaningful because I am back on track to follow my dream - to get my manuscript published. That is also where you blog fans of mine: keep visiting and keep asking others to visit. If I can get a significant following- it might make a difference to a potential agent or publisher. So, if you wish: you make take my hand and walk this journey towards publishing with me. That means we are a TEAM. I am a collective energy person, believing in the power of one and in the power of many combined!

I will send out another query today... and go to my house, which I haven't seen in a couple of days of hiatus. Back on track and moving forward. Gotta love this Tuesday.

Cheers and keep visiting. More to come, I am sure!

A big grin, as ever

Judy



No comments:

Post a Comment