Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Air Scrubbers, virgin floors and succulent sushi

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Lots done yesterday.
Yeah.

The HEPA vacuuming continued to complete the rooms…. minus some floors. Insides cabinets and closets- all ceilings, walls, shelves, countertops and floors must be HEPA vac'd.

Tomorrow the DUCTS should be cleaned. The dryer vent and air conditioning coils. Microbial clean.

I discovered that I needed to scrub my AIR with an AIR SCRUBBER. Okay.

I also found out that it costs LESS to buy the machine than it does to RENT it. HMMM. Doesn't make a lot of sense.

So, I would guess that as I have been purging: I am also collecting HEPA equipment. Can't hurt. I have been claiming that my house will NEVER HAVE BEEN CLEANER than it will be when finished. Fingers crossed! The air scrubber will be placed from room to room as each room is scrubbed. The ACT of scrubbing air seems whimsical- like tiny bubbles of CLEAN eating up all the nasty little airborne spores. Gobble Gobble, air bubble by bubble. Like a little Pacman.

Carlyle's wooden bamboo floors started to be installed and it too is like a breath of fresh air. Puppy urine-free zone! Virgin floors, also destined never to be cleaner than at this very moment.

I have had a hankering for JO TO Sushi. I have had lots of Sushi since I have been back in the States. But, since I am not living on Siesta- it is no longer a 'local' hang. I have missed it. It's been almost a year, which is silly. I was indulged with GREAT SUSHI, suited to my palate. Dined solo, with the company of 'HUNG'- the American Vietnamese kid who was the sushi chef and my delightful company. A large hot Sake, a volcano roll and special scallop salad sushi…. with gobs of ginger salad dressing on the side (as I am a GOO kinda gal. love dipping things) and I was in JO TO Heaven on Siesta Key. And, I was satiated.

It was a full and forward moving day.

Smiles,

Judy







No comments:

Post a Comment