Total Pageviews

Monday, April 21, 2014

easter on siesta key

Monday, April 18th

After a far too long absence, I am back in the writing, blogging seat.

It was difficult being communicative when I was a 'displaced' person living out of my suitcase for a year…. basically.

I am back in my home, which is a breath of fresh air. Having filled a 30 yard dumpster, and having put my dearest treasures into storage: I am left with lots of space inside my home. Lots of drawers remain empty of a lifetime of stuff.

I have re-fitted the office, and having shopped my own home- have reconfigured and redesigned each room in my home…. repurposing them. It is a task, finally done!

I have just had the occasion to spend a week with some folks from Wales, New Zealand and Canada. The world is a wonderful feast of potential friends….

Easter yesterday was filled with friends and family…. and watching my two grand boys go on an easter egg hunt. All too darling.

More later, and thanks for visiting

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment