Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Starting the new year as a human slug

Sunday.... January 5, 2014

I had a perfectly glorious day of rest yesterday. I got ahead of myself... and didn't wait till Sunday to rest.

I watched T.V., ate Vietnamese Lemongrass Chicken and slept. Then repeated the routine. All morning. All day. All night.

The best part of being a SLUG with electronics was watching the first 3 episodes of DOWNTON ABBEY- season 4, which was downloaded from the internet. How I love that show. Maggie Smith, is as always- brilliant in it.

I am stuck. I don't know which way to turn. And, it is making me feel most unsettled. So, I am displaced and unsettled and it is not feeling good.  Perhaps more distractions are needed for a solution to pop into my head as a brilliant inspiration.

My son arrives tomorrow for ten days: perhaps then.... I will find my way.

I look outside the window and the trees are DARK with the dark blue sky turning lighter by the minute as a backdrop to the leaves. I love the contrast.

Christmas boxes packed and taped and ready to await the next holiday season. A new cycle begins.

Happy Sunday to all of you in BLOGLAND. I appreciate your visiting.

as always, with a big grin....
judy


No comments:

Post a Comment