Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fairy Godmother to attend Tea Party with the TWINS alla Ritz, this morning!

Sunday, sometime in September, 2013

Hi

I am waiting till I know more on Monday afternoon, which allows me to relax and think no further than that. It is a gift of sorts. I can't worry today about an imagined plight. That makes no sense... leaving me in a state of   'indecision' or suspension, which seems comfy for the minute.

I am enjoying my cocoon in my daughter's home. It is a nice, safe place. I feel protected and hidden.

I took myself to the movies to see a great film "The Spectacular Now"... about self and young love.  The actors were wonderful and engaging and it was a perfect movie to see with a small popcorn filled with butter and half eaten.

I am the 'FAIRY GODMOTHER" to four beautiful FAIRY GOD-KIDS! The family is Jewish and there are no Godparents of such.... but, they wanted me in their family. Voila! I am the FAIRY Godmommy. They call me that. They know me as that. They will refer to me as that. It is very darling. Today, it is 'THE TWINS" annual Birthday TEA PARTY at the Ritz. They have been doing this since their first birthday. They are now SEVEN! A Blonde and A Brunette. Their names are "Madison and Alexandra". I wanted them to be named "Madison and Park".

They are beautiful and they suite their names perfectly, as a mommy would know.
I get to feast on tea sandwiches, yummy deserts.... and oh: tea, too!
Best, I get to see my Mary, Carol, Racheael, Barbara, Emma and the twins! Ages 3 to 66.

All these strong, bright, articulate, nice, caring, well traveled women who love their family and friends..... a bounty for me this morning!

I will quickly search for an appropriate 7 year old TWINS birthday gift. I normally find something..... an inspiration hits! Hope that happens this morning. I'll let you know!

Smiles, from a sunny Sarasota this morning...
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment