Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mom’s Day, Music and Mimosas

 Mom’s Day, Sunday, May 10th

I have two little gems to share with all the moms, friends, readers and lovers of music.

This first was sent to me by “JUDY2”, my college roomie.... and it’s a creative version of the great
“Lean on Me”..... which we all seem to be doing, even if in soloizing.

https://youtu.be/K4p8gSDQ9TA


This second gift is one I just discovered. I do not comb u-tube or even blogs (I shouldn’t own that one!) or.....but, I came upon this next sweet song. It is an originally written song and brought tears to the audience. This is about life, love, loss and appreciation about the frailty between life and death.
Sort of appropriate too, for this season in our lives.

https://youtu.be/tSOWMDQ-zMg


Had a super sweet Mommy’s Day. Carlyle brought me breakfast in bed! Really really good eggs Benedict, a Mimosa and bacon! I substituted BED for breakfast in the courtyard in safe distance from my baby girl. Food and Flowers...with, STARGAZER Lillies as part of the pampering.

Life is good.

Desert was a face-time with Georgie. Living in the Berkshires, he was surrounded by flurries of snow. In May!

My grand finale was a visit from “my first born” Astrid, and all the boys in her life. I am “GRANDY”, and love having that ‘kid’ energy infused at home. It is a true circle for me to have the grand-kids enjoy the same home that my kids grew up in. The continuity is beautiful and bountiful.

I appreciate all of you who stop in....

No comments:

Post a Comment