Total Pageviews

Monday, November 25, 2013

Clean clothes, a Christmas Candle & the CANOPY

Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday, Monday...

The beginning of a new week. Everything is possible.

I think the biggest lesson that I have learned from this last fund-raising event is a doozy

A succinct "NO GRAZIE"... will spew forth from my not yet toothless smile....if anyone comes within 10 feet of me, for just THINKING such a concept.

At any rate, I had a delightful day for my day of rest. I saw a sappy movie which was when I was in the mood for. A sentimental journey into a land of romance and sweetness. The movie was more like a 'made for TV' type affair called "A CHristmas Candle". I went with me dear LeeLee.... and went to have a bite afterwards at a new to us restaurant. Restaurant surfing is a Sarasota sport. So, we were quite athletic yesterday with my triple decker duck sandwich and two dollar Mimosas! I adore leeLee. When I look at her, I see so much of me.... She is a decade younger, and will just begin her empty nesting this year. She is a naturally handsome woman, fresh faced and welcoming. And she has some body fluff, like me- too. LeeLee has been responsible for introducing many good people into my life, which has been transformative: my yoga, harmonica playing THOM- is one of those gems. Terry the salt therapy dude, Debra- the intuitive worker gal... a kaleidoscope of warmth and resources.

Tried on several garbage bags of CLEANED clothes. Have lots for the ironing gals, and lots for the giveaway pile. Purging at its very best! However, purging at its best is not great until finished. I am still sleeping on a sliver of my Queen bed, occupied by heaps of clean and yet not folded laundry. I am buried in it, so to speak.

I am a big believer in those FORCE FLEX.... pretty smelling bags which grow with the need to stuff.

It is beginning to feel like fall. The trees are wrestling in the breezes and the need for a sweater seems imminent. Subtle but succinct.

I will go to Historic Spanish Point where they are dedicating the new TREE HOUSE which was built on site to study the CANOPY : life among the tree tops. A brilliant woman, Meg Lowman - who has been in the forefront of this arena of expertise will speak. So, it looks like today I will also get some MIND CANDY along the way.

I want a ZIP LINE with the Tree House! Now, that would be a cool thing for the museum.

WHEEEEEEEE

Happy Monday.... and thanks for visiting. Lots to catch up: even my 63rd Birthday. More to come.
Hopefully, and always with a smile

Judy






No comments:

Post a Comment