Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Being a Dream Merchant, Eating Well and enjoying the Sun as it dances across my floors

Tuesday, May 6th

I am finishing being a travel agent: doing a trip for clients who are going to the World Soccer Finals in Rio! Part cultural, part free time for self expression, and part adventure: I have been planning trips for this family for decades. What a beautiful thing: to be a dream merchant for folks who are also friends.
It is a super duper coups.

I had breakfast with a long time friend the other day. I indulged in my new favorite breakfast spot. I don't understand breakfast spots: they always seem a bit generic. But, this is a new original breakfast restaurant with an omelette of brie, fresh chives, sautéed Maine lobster chunks ~ all whipped together in an original and succulent repast and served with onions, cheese and hash browns. Total yum. Top it off with freshly squeezed orange juice, and I found Breakfast heaven. It is called Another Broken Egg and it is located in the heart of Siesta Village. I finished my day with another new oral addiction: Sub-Zero ice cream , created by liquid nitrogen being infused into the combination of ingredients: Flavor of addiction: Pepsi, Vanilla and wee brownie bits. Not exactly a balanced diet… but a satisfying one, if palate pleasing is paramount.

I am putting things in order, yet again. Changing gears. I am enjoying the light as it filters through the Plantations shutters, allowing the peach glow of sunset to filter through the windows and touch the walls, the ceilings, and glaze over the horizontal edges of the furniture. Fleeting glimpses of light, marking time.

Thanks for visiting,

Smiles from Judy




No comments:

Post a Comment