Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Welcome back to writing, sharing and observing and Happy New Year

January 6, 2015

It has seemed a year of quietude… and yet, I noticed I wrote in May of 2014. Not quite a year as the calendar flies, and yet it has seemed a lifetime.

I have been quiet with intention. I have had the need to bury myself emotionally and privately. As a mom, I understand the saying that "we are only as happy as our most unhappy child."

I am back in my home. I am starting anew for 2015. I am living in the same house I have lived in since 1975! Having purged last year is enabling me to create a new season in life.

When I was last writing, I was feeling a bit uncomfortable with the gnawing thought that I was being  self indulgent. I have had many folks asking me to return to the blog, allowing me to realize that my blog was not self indulgent, it was a gift. To me- first, in allowing me to express myself, which is fun… particularly when living solo. I feel as if I am having a conversation with someone when I write, allowing me to feel as if I am not living alone. So, thank you for your encouragement and making me feel 'larger than myself'. And, quite apparently, it is a gift to those of you who enjoy my voice. I appreciate that vote of confidence, as it will push me forward.

I will see you in the morrow….

Warmth and smiles,
Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment